Old and new hebrew songs

מוסיקה ישראלית בעברית-ישן וחדש
modern israeli songs and old classics



יום שלישי, 28 בספטמבר 2010

Regev Hod - Come and say

Lyrics : Rinat bar  Melody: Eli Keshet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0RNB8zhjnk

Im going and hearing your voice in my imagination
you are like a dream I know , I want you here by my side
Memories, sweet, yours and mine
Dreams come true , about me and you

Come and say that you love me
Come , tell me that you want so much
That I will come to you. I  love , love  you .

I am dreaming and sinking, reminded of all what has been
And in your heart I am touching, I will cover you with love
Sweet memories, mine and yours
Dreams come true, of me and of you

Come and say that you love me

Lyrics in English-Hebrew :


Ani holekh ve shome3a et kolekh be dimyoni
At kmo 7alom ani yode3a , rotse otakh kan letsidi
Zikhronot metukim sheli ve shelakh
7alomot mitgashmim , 3alay ve 3alayikh

Boei tagidi she at ohevet otti
Boei tomri li she at rotsa kol kakh
she ani avo elayikh. Ohev , ohev otakh

ani 7olem ve shoke3a , nizkar be kol ma she haya
ve belibekh ani noge3a , e3etof otakh be ahava
zikhronot metukim sheli ve shelakh
7alomot mitgashmim 3alay  ve 3alayikh