Old and new hebrew songs

מוסיקה ישראלית בעברית-ישן וחדש
modern israeli songs and old classics



יום שלישי, 28 בספטמבר 2010

Sarit 7adad- Your life are wonderful
Lyrics& melody be Henri


I hear you say to everyone , that you'r good 
That your life are wonderful
Only i know what you are feeling inside
How you are burnning inside but keep spreading smiles

What you have done to me is unforgivvble, only the rage blurs
All that hurts me so much , i try everyday to let loose, to overcome
You run of to another country, out of sight
Far from the heart , far from the pain
Far from the heart that threatens to crush
I remember your look at the moment of truth
You thought you are dead when you saw me

And i loved you like no one else did
I gave it all , somtimes more then i had
I'm asking , why did you have to ruin it all
You're the best thing that happened to me

And what you have done to me is unforgivvble, only the rage blurs

You're look said it all

שרית חדד- החיים שלך נפלאים
מילים ולחן:הנרי

אני שומעת שאתה אומר לכולם
שטוב לך, שהחיים שלך נפלאים
רק אני יודעת מה אתה מרגיש בפנים
איך אתה נשרף אבל מקפיד לפזר חיוכים

מה שעשית לי לא נסלח רק הזעם מטשטש
את מה שכואב לי כל כך
אני מנסה בכל יום מחדש להשתחרר, להתגבר
אתה בורח לארץ אחרת
רחוק מהעין רחוק מהלב רחוק מהכאב
מהלב שמאיים להתרסק
אני נזכרת במבט שלך ברגע האמת
חשבת שאתה מת שראית אותי

ואהבתי אותך כמו שאיש לא אהב
נתתי הכל לפעמים יותר ממה שהיה לי
אני שואלת למה היית חייב להרוס את הכל
אתה הדבר הכי טוב שקרה לי

ומה שעשית לי לא נסלח רק הזעם מטשטש...

המבט שלך אמר הכל...